Barbie Basics: Model #5 loves to play hard to get!

I am continuing from last Wednesday Post Barbie Basics Model #10 is f**king beautiful! As I said in the last post I will be going down memory lane of Barbie Basics 1.0 and why I chose the dolls I bought.

The next doll was so hard to find, in February I went to 3 different stores to find Model #5. I was little obsess with finding this doll, this was due to do that so many collectors were sharing photos and talking about how wonderful Model 5 was. There is no worst thing like Peer Pressure so I went on my hunt for Ms. 5! 

I went to Target everyday for 3 weeks to see if they had Model 5 and there was no such luck. A week before my birthday I went to Toy”R”Us in Time Sq and still no Model #5. It was become really ridiculous looking for Model 5 in the stores so I had to turn to the web and order her.

On Friday February 19, 2010 the day I turned 29, Ms. Model #5 who new name is Lexy showed up at my door and I finally realize why everyone is so in love with her.

Lexy is in Model #6

Comments

  1. Hey lady! Loving everything you do on this blog! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!