I'M COMING BACK.....................

I did not forget about any of you. I actually wrote a post back in July, but many things have happened that is completely out of my control. I found a job back in April and up until right now I've been working my butt off like crazy for six days a week and taking care of my mother. Let me just say, I think God for my job each day, but this has been the worst summer in my entire life. I'm hoping to get my six turn into five. My health and house are such a mess. The children are always crying out for me. I need to get my life back in check! Until then, please stay bless and cool. I'm praying for the fall to come fast!
Old Photo of  Barbie Basic Model. 05 and Lukas

Comments

  1. I hope you can get it down to 5. I miss your blog but it was great seeing you. You have my number anytime you want to chat :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't forget about you either. <3 I will keep you in my prayers, and look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: encouragement. I'm sure your life will change for the better. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on landing a job. I'm sure your hard work will pay off. Your blog is a joy whenever you have time to post! Best wishes in all of your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting a job Ebony. I look forward to your post.

    I pray that things get better for you all around. Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ebony! I think about you every time I pass my Asian dolls. LOL. Hopefully things will calm down and you can get a little normalcy back into your life. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ebony. I hope things get better for you. I am starting to blog again as well. It's been a very difficult year for me too but I'm trying to be positive. Please stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you all the very best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!