Going Under The Knife

Hey Guys and Gals

Hope everyone is having a great week and a great month of May, I am trying enjoying the many blessing that has happen to me lately and I'm kind of upset with myself because it took me 6 months to get up out of my house to do something and when I finally did it; it only took 8 minutes to get  it done! Oh well at the end of the day I got off my ass and did what I had to do! 

Back to the topic- If you come here and see some changes, I will be playing with my blog to see what need look I can work with! Spring is here and the Summer is coming and I can't wait to fall back in to my storylines and getting my life in order! Things will be looking up!

See you all soon! 

BIG OLD P.S. IT'S DONE, JUST NEED A NEW PHOTO TO MAKE IT BLOW! 

Comments

  1. Very cute redesign, can't wait to see the header image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, that title scared me. You know I thought you were doing under the knife. I wish I was motivated to tweak my blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God Vanessa, if I was going under the knife that is something I will not post! LMAO........... The blog just needed a different look and while on photobucket.com I just happen to like this background!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!