Men of Action

If you read my post last Thursday called I Got Trouble, where I went to Forbidden Planet NYC and found a Triad Omega Action Figure. Well on Friday night I went to pick up my toy and I am trying to get in the right mood to take photos of him! I want everything to be just right because there will be a special lady in the photos. As I prepare to take photos, I wanted to find out more about Triad Omega Figures and more. I came across Triad Toys and Collectibles and found some really cool dolls aka "Action Figures".

After looking at some very handsome and well made toys by Triad; I can easily say that maybe I would never buy another Ken or Fashion Royalty mall doll unless there is a character I truly will fell in love with. These Action Figures are really making wish that I had more doll money because, I can not believe that these men look so damn hot!

EVOLUTION (EVO) CAUCASIAN 1/6 SCALE MALE ACTION FIGURE BODY
AGENT INDIGO: WITSEC 12 INCH COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
GUNN 4 HIRE: TYRUS 12 INCH COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Comments