Monster High: Lagoona Blue, I finally have her!

I finally found and bought Monster High doll Lagoona Blue; at first I was not going to get Lagoona but I could not pass her by! I know this is kind of old news because of the Dawn of the Dance, Ghoulia Yelps ,Holt Hyde and now Gloom Beach coming out. I also have to add I did something different with this photo shoot, I gave Lagoona a Halloween theme which is funny and fun! Please enjoy……….

monster high lagoona blue 12

monster high lagoona blue 14

monster high lagoona blue 18

monster high lagoona blue 16

monster high lagoona blue 22

This month I’m posting the full photo shoot of my Monster High Dolls on Facebook.com! I’m under Ebony Way(Don’t worry its not my real last name). I already posted Frankie and Draculaura the other are coming soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!