Happy November: UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES!

Here to tell you what's going on!

1.Vampires in November is still going down (that's my hood talk). Not too many people send me photos but I want to say thank you to D7ana and Bubblegum from TheDollCafe for sending me pictures. So thoughout the month of November, anybody please just send me photos of their dolls here and there in Vampires stuff or anything dealing with Vampires. I will also post stories about Movies and TV show about Vampires.


2. The photos for my first So In Styles Dolls are coming very soon! I will let you know with Twiiter updates and whatever forum I'm on please look for a Post!

3. NOVEMBER 20 IS GOING TO BE HERE VERY SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! JAKE JAKE JAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

  1. "Dark Shadows" is a MUST for vampire tv fans. Here's a link for more information. Also, I posted a photo of a Barnabas Collins action figure on my blog. I'll send you a copy of that, if you want ;-D

    Looking forward to your photos as usual!

    Love this month's theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!