Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Make Over

While my computer was out for a week (I will soon post a story about that) I took over 50 pictures and gave some of my girls Make overs. My Halloween Baribe who I rename Taj has a super hair cut and she working better than Rihanna! Taj hair is crazy wild but, with a little gel it all comes together. I'm not that good in the hair department: I don't know how to re-root, style a hair cut or any other fancy stuff, so I'm so glad this all came together!

More Photos of Taj!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Taj, looking good. Nice trim and hairdo. Blunt cut.

    More makeovers? Yay. Fun to view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE makeover!! I almost wish I could cut my OWN hair to look like that! (0; I have done a few dolly makeovers, but never with any of my Barbie/fashion dolls. Great job! Great photos! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This came out great! I thought her before picture was good, but after is amazing!
    (Great blog, by the way! I posted a link to yours on mine as well!)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails