Model of the Moment for 3-20-08

Every month I will give you the latest on my models living in the city.. This months girl is Lulu Le.



Lulu Le
Birth: January 25
Born: Kobe, Japan
Raise: Tokyo, Japan
Childhood Dream: Becoming a Top model and going back to school working on my Science degree.
Favorite things to do: Spending time with my family, friends and Painting.
Favorite movie.: Gone with the wind.
Favorite Music: Jazz, R&B and Rock N Roll
Favorite thing to wear: A good pair of shoes will do with any outfit.



Photos of Lulu Le




Comments

  1. You're so lucky, Nicole! I havent found these dolls yet. I love the picture of your ANTM in her bikini, she looks so leggy :)
    Her face is really pretty.

    http://i-doll-you.spaces.live.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!