Working On Many Things!

I am sorry if I haven't been up-to-date with all of you but I will have some goodies up for you soon! However I'm working on the set of Episode 9 of Takeo & Addie: A True Love Story, you will see some of the family members together for the first time and if you love Episode 8 with Kyori going off on her son then you would love seeing Dai Takeo's uncle and Annik Addie's aunt laying eyes on each other for the first time in 21 years! I'm making this show as juicy as possible because I don't want to bore no one to death! I don't want to mess with Takeo and Addie's relationship even  though they will run into a few problems (those problem will bring them closer), I just want to mess with the lives of those around them! 

Get your popcorn ready!

Do you remember this spoiler!



I also been busy working on a few drawing (if you want to call it that) to put up on the set so here are a 
few of them hope you like it!


I don't have a name for them but there Black and White something!



This is call Color Something!


I'm working on more, some on the computer and by hand this should really be fun!



Comments

  1. Juicy shots!! Looking forward to seeing this unfold. And I love your black and white art! Sienna would adore that in her room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like the black and white print. I can imagine the problems of the relationship between Takeo and Addie. History can never be boring. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny. Black and white something. I completely understand about the late video. Looks like it's going to be quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait, it sounds like to going to be interesting!! I love the prints too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everyone thank you for the comments, I hope to have a video up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!