My 12th Fashion Royalty Doll but my 3rd Colette: OH NO!!!

I made a post a couple of weeks ago about my 10th and 11th Fashion Royalty dolls that I plan to pick up on Saturday (http://brooklynstars-forever.blogspot.com/2010/03/10-to-11-is-way-to-go.html). Well you can add 12 to that list because, after so many photos and great reviews Perk Colette will be my 12th Fashion Royalty doll and my 3rd Colette! 3 Colettes' living under one roof; Drama with a big fat capitol D! Now Erin, Adele, Ayumi and the rest of the FR gang is going to be really mad at me! Especial Erin, I guess I have to tell her to wait until next year!

Now I need to give her another name because there can only be 1 Colette in this house!

Comments

  1. I just found myself someone better today... TALKING DRAMA ADELE...

    har har har *gloat gloat gloat*

    I'm sure you'll love Colette, I'll post pics of my Adele when she comes home :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGGGGGGGGGGG, I'm crying right now! I wanted that doll from the first time I layed eyes on her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!