Hello Everyone: I suck as a blogger.

It's been a year since my last post. Please forgive me for not posting as often as I should. I had so much happen to me over the past year. However, I did not lose my love for doll collecting. I have so much to say and much to share. 

I bought some dolls over the past year and for the next few weeks I will be sharing what I have and what I plan to buy. 

I cleaning out an area in my apartment to create more fun photos and get back into my story telling. 

I'm aslo happy to see that the blogger community is still alive and going. Social media has been such a huge platform for the doll community. Many of us met in forums and we started our own blog. While we do have Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr is still out there. How blogging is a way to express our feelings and what going on in the universe of toys of all kinds.

You can following me on Instagram because I'm always on there! 
@ebonynicole81

I will be back soon to post some more, don't worry I will be back!

Comments