Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy New Year, New You and New Adventures

Happy New Year To All

Please do not believe that I just abandoned my blog.

I've been so busy working and saving money for my future endeavors that doll collecting has been push aside for the moment! I still don't have an computer writing from my table
so please bear with me.  I would be update on my Facebook page more by posting photos and stories. Don't worry, I will come back here and share! 


Looking back on wonderful photos I took over the years. I miss my girls and guys so much, so in the next few weeks I...
Posted by Brooklyn Stars Forever on Wednesday, March 16, 2016


Until then, blog wit you later

1 comment:

  1. It can be tough to get back into blogging when you've been away for a while, but it's good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails