Looking, Taking, and Sharing! Part 1

Please note: I am writing this post on a tablet, things will be messy. Thank you!

It is my day off and usually on my days off I do a few errands such as; doing laundry, going to the post office, paying bills, shopping and preparing meals for the next two days. Well for today, I decided not to do a darn thing. My morning was actually very common for me. I got up to make my coffee and breakfast,  plus watched Season 5 of Archer on Hulu.com. I feel very relaxed and keeping my mind off things that would stress me out. I guess you can say, I'm having a "me"  day! I wanted to share what was going on in my life and some of my feelings on collecting dolls. This post may have 2 parts!


I wanted to share some photos of my dolly day out 









This lady just walked up to us and started playing with us



I had so much fun that day.

After almost 2 years away from the doll scene (lurking sometimes) I truly miss my life as a doll collector. I miss waiting for new arrivals, seeing other collectors repaints, new fashions and the bonding that we have as doll collectors. The friendships that I gain over the years is very magical. We come from many different backgrounds and it is always nice to learn how someone became a doll/toy collector. I appreciate the time that I spend with my dolls, but I had to realize not to take things so serious when it comes to collecting dolls.

Like I said in the beginning this post has two parts. I will be back soon!


Comments

  1. Glad you were able to enjoy a nice day out. It looks like the dolls had a fun day out at Bryant Park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking me days is very important for physical and mental health so I'm glad you spent some time recharging your batteries. Looks like your dolly day out was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I adore your day with your dolls. This hobby is always very entertaining.We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ebony!!! I have missed you from posting. So glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos as usual ;-)

    Glad to see you return to dolls - even drawing in new people - way to go, Ebony Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still loving the pics. It was fun hanging out. I will put up info for the next outing soon. Great to see you blogging again :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a better person than me with that lady who started playing with your dolls! If it had been me, that poor woman would have been on the ground for touching my dolls! Lol, no one touches my dolls and lives to tell about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!