Sunday, May 31, 2015

Update, about more updates


I made it to my second post of the year!
OOHHHHHHHH

Okay so back to business. Yesterday on Saturday May 30, I chilled with my doll buddies in Manhattan at BBQ Restaurant. This was the biggest dolly get together I've ever been to. I met some wonderful new people and hugs others I have not seen in a year or two. After all the lunch fun, some of us headed over to Bryant Park to take pictures of our children and that one was a blast! 
During the week, I will post the pictures here and Facebook. Until then, just enjoy this photo of Ayumi. 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I can comment here again.

    Glad to hear about your doll fun. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails