Translate

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

My Facebook Blog


I'm happy to report that things in my life are taking a turn for the better. I hope to have a new job by July, I will continue to work on my writing. I plan on getting my Masters in Education, but I have a long road in head of me. Going back to school for any course is hard work. I must prepare myself in all departments of physical, mental and emotional.
 
I saw all the new Integrity dolls and for the first time in five years, I do not have any feeling for the new ladies. This year I will not allow myself to get caught up in the nervous collapse of wanting a doll. My breaking point was in 2011 when I cried over Isha. I really thought I would never have an Isha doll because nobody wanted to sell her. After buying Ayumi and Darla, I already made the decision not to buy any new dolls for a while.
 
 
 
I miss this blog. I miss talking to all of you because no one understand the crazy things we go through for our addiction. However, I don't want to leave out in the words. Please click like on my facebook page BrooklynStarsForever.

I will make mini blogs about what's on my mind. BSF Blog 1: Thank You For Liking! was the the first post.

I will keep this site because when I need to talk more (like right now) I will be here to fill you in!

Later today, I will come back all read all your blog to see what I've been missing!


 

5 comments:

  1. You could also use this blog to post about when you post on FB... because I know, personally, that I miss a LOT of stuff on FB because of their cruddy timeline system XD
    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that things are better, and I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy things are getting better. Congrats on getting your Masters in Education! We need more teachers. I am not a FB fan, so I will have to wait and check you out here. : ).

    Many blessings to you and all that you desire to do. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I'm glad your happiness. I can not follow you on facebook. I have no facebook profile. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails