Don't Worry I'm Here!

Hope everyone is doing great I just needed to take care of a few things that need my attention! Hopefully this weekend I catch up on a few of my projects because being an adult is really a bummer! 

Do you like the new banner


Okay here is the deal, last month I re-body and redress a few of my dolls! I did their hair and I bought 2 Stardolls (you will see them soon) to be in this photo-shoot! I planed on going to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden (on Tuesday you can get in for free) but as always life happens therefore the dolls have to take a backseat because mommy has work to do! So instead of getting a new creating a new banner with new photo, I just created a new banner with old photos! You make see one of my dolly friends in the background!

I would like to show you my to do list for this month of June!
  1. Make a office
  2. Create a hangout place
  3. Plan out my wedding dress ides and start sewing 
  4. Find or make more food 
  5. Work on my Blogger interview (I got you Ms. Leo)
 If I just do those 5 things before this month is over job well done for me!

So because I love the Brooklyn Botanic Garden so much, I would like to post some old photo I took back in 2010! It's Barbie Basics Model #5 and Lukas Maverick: I don't know if they should be a couple or not............. I really don't  know!







When you have nothing else to post bring out the old photos!

Comments

  1. I loved the pictures. I hadn't seen them before. They look good together even if they aren't a couple. Good luck on your 'to do' list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I posted them on flickr and not here my bad!

      Delete
  2. I love the banner. I spotted Annik in there..LOL. As for the couple I do & don't like them together. I can't put my finger on what's off with them. His face looks unhappy in one the pics..LOL. You can keep them together until others come along to either steal him or her away :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL yes that is your Annik looking all lovely and Lukas just has an unhappy face but I love that face! lolol

      Delete
  3. Love the banner and the old pics! Good luck on your to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the photos before either so they are new and awesome to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new banner! You have a full plate on your to do list. I'm sure you can do it! I'm rooting for your success in getting them done. Go Ebony go!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will soon get everything done because I need to finish up these stories and just focus on the wedding and I'm going! lolol

      Delete
  6. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!