Spring in for a New Season of Takeo & Addie

I finish editing Episode 12 of Takeo & Addie: A True Love Story so all I have to do is wait for the night to come and upload the show! This season I will be all over the place!  I'm still going to give your a dairy into what happen last year and why the couple waited so long to get married! So many things have happen and more things will come very soon! Future episodes will deal with the pass and present, so hold on to your seats because it's going to a wonderful ride! 


Comments

  1. LOVED IT!! TJ is my girl! I fell out when she said "his car smelled like butt-crack!" Can't get no plainer than that, LOL. I loved that this was a longer video too. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally forget I put that in there lolololol, I remember years ago I was in a Taxi and his car smelled like really bad butt crack! NOT GOOD...........

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!