Sliver & Blue: Aria- Dynamite Girl CheckMate

Tomorrow will be  my final 2 Sliver & Blue theme posts, I'm trying to make it a little more interesting and re-memorable! I have to make the last 2 ladies photos pop or they will pop me!  

This one is for Ms. Georgia Girl, I know she loves pink so I have the perfect woman to wear a pink dress! 

There have been many Arias' in such a short time and like Jett, I just had to have Ms. CheckMate from the spring or fall Dynamite Girl collection of 2011. Now Aria may look different from earlier photos but, she is looking very sexy and chic!



Cookies anyone, I made them myself


Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I like much as you had left the cookies. They really seem. To Ms. Georgia Girl, it has left pink dress very well! I am wishing to see the end. We follow in contact of blog blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Brooklyn Stars, I really appreciate this..so sweet of you. Yes, I LOVE me some pink! Lol! Aria looks so pretty in this color. It matches her skin tone very well. And I love her hair! As always love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!