Going to post new photos next week!

This week I spend 2 days taking photos; I've been neglecting my dolls mainly because I was not feeling too well, in search of a better job because I would love to travel and just plan old tired. I slowing opened up my new dolls that I ordered this past spring; now my girls may not be hot like the JetSet FR Convention doll but you will still love them! Do you want a sneak peek..................

Annik may get a name change, I really don't know about the name she has now!

I'm loving my first Isha
Aria told me to find her some cloths fast!
I didn't take any picture of Jett because I want to go outside and find a really nice place to photograph her! So please just stay tune for next week!


Comments

  1. Your Anik looks good. I have not taken mine out because I am not 100% sure I am going to keep her. I hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your work.keep it up ebony.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!