Weiner doll crashes website

Want to see my goods?
A Rep. Weiner doll released recently is so popular it's causing loading problems on the website HeroBuilders.com.

 The Oxford, Conn., company, which in the wake of the death of Osama bin Laden released a Rambama doll (a mix between Rambo and President Obama), has also created G.I. Joe type dolls in the likenesses of  Sarah Palin, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

Unlike the previous creations, the Weiner doll comes in two styles. For $39.95 customers can purchase the standard Anthony Weiner action figure, but for $10 more, collectors can nab an adults-only Weiner doll that claims to be an anatomically correct version of the disgraced congressman.
And for those who wish to get an accessory for the action figure, for the low price of $18, one can purchase a toy BlackBerry to complete the tribute to the New Yorker who has been told to resign by top leaders on both sides of the aisle.

Because of the high curiosity factor of the gag gift that brags being "100% made in the USA," the Hero Builders website Tuesday morning either returned pages with broken images or a white page that simply said in black letters "Service Unavailable," a notice typically found on websites that have exceeded their monthly bandwidth.

Weiner Doll LA Times

Comments

  1. That is too funny! I'll keep my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! (Keep my money.) I wondered what was wrong with their website this morning when I referred to it for something else. Surely the crash was due to curiosity and not purchases!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!