Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No Internet


This past Friday something went wrong with my internet which means; I had no service for 4 days AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! So what do you do when you have no service, you catch up on reading your bible/books, you make 3 doll videos! That's right people, I made 3 dolls videos. This is a records for me because I always make 1 or 2 videos 6 months apart.  You are force to watch movies that you would have never watched before such as: Shutter, Space Chimps(which was very funny) The Incredible Hulk, IronMan and so on! I'm having some problems uploading the videos to Youtube so I guess I have to try on Friday. Its good to be back but, I'll go finish my readings!

1 comment:

  1. Are you still interested in getting Hypnotic Francisco because I'm selling him along with Paparazzi Bait Adele for $65 each including shipping.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/41101004@N03/
    Leave a message on my flickr if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails