30 Black Dolls I love: Behind the Scenes


These are all mine!
On Monday afternoon I gather all my black dolls and got to work on my list for 30 Black Dolls I Love. I have a total of 36 black dolls altogether and maybe in the near future will probably buy more but, for right now my focus is on choosing a mixture of girls and boys in the sum of 30 to celebrate my birthday coming in a week or so. As you can see in the photo I have my notebook on the bed and ready to work. First I had to break it down in groups, what I mean by that is; I had to see how many Fashion Royalties, Model Muses, Dynamite Girls, and Fashionistas I have altogether. That is done, now I have to pick 30 dolls to be featured. Please wish me luck because, I have change the list 4 times and need to change it again! 

Comments

  1. Love your concept of 30 to celebrate your birthday. I love the dolls running track!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!