Monday, December 20, 2010

Reblog:Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2011 Collection

I happed to be reading ShugaShug Blog this morning and come across Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2011 collection Post. In the Post Shuga Shug says she hope she see some similarities in 2011 dolls, I just wants some clothes that are wearable. What do I  mean by wearable, its all good to have some couture but I want a lay back kind of look for some of the dolls set to come out next year! Enough of my christmas wishes here are the new looks for 2011.



1 comment:

  1. This looks like a cute line! Wow, I can't wait to see the 2010 line of JW Dolls.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails