My First 2 Susie Dolls

One of my doll buddies who is collecting big dolls now was sending me some dolls stuff last week, she told me being that she was so into Tonner and Ellowyne Wilde expect some mail very soon. Thinking to myself, "Okay great, I can not wait to see what she is sending me!" On Monday morning November 29 not only did one box come but 2 boxes of doll goodies (don't you just love Christmas soo early). I could not open the boxes yet but later on that night while watching the new TransFormers Prime on the Hub I opened one box at a time and went through everything!

Sorry I did not take pictures yet but I will tell you what was in the boxes; I got a lot of beautiful dresses many of them were from the Fashion Ave days, I have Checking Out Francisco Original outfit. A My Scene boy, I think his name is Sutton. Some other boys who I do not know yet and 2 Nolee's with Model Muse bodies.

There were 2 dolls who I was so happy to see and they are the Susies'. I alwasys wanted some kind of Japanese doll from Momoko to Nippon and now I have two Susie dolls. All I know is as soon as I finish rearranging my room I can not wait to take pictures of my 2 new lovely ladies

Seoul Sensation Susie Photo is by Batwrangler


Comments