Whose a Fashionistas now!

Yesterday I posted about the new Fashionistas Swappin Styles Artsy and how I like the doll and all but I wanted to hand her body over to someone else! Well on the same night I bought the doll was the same night I switch her head; I had no hard feelings about switching Artsy because I feel that Desiree will always be Artsy to me!

The doll who has the new Fashionistas body now will always be one of my dear favorites from the Best Model collection where 4 top models were on location at the greatest hot spots of the world.

Ready, are you really sure you’re ready100_5171That’s right Monte Carlo is now a new Fashionistas! Monte Carlo was on an old Fashion Fever body or should we say Pre-Fashionistas body and I always thought she would look better with a little bit of movement!

100_5172

As you can see she is very beautiful and almost looks like a Latina  Pocahontas!

100_5180

The last picture of the day, Monte Carlo is loving the new Barbie Basics shoes!

Comments

  1. Monte Carlo looks great with her new body!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there's a fashionistas body that matches her skintone! Must visit a local Walmart soon! Monte Carlo's got such a pretty face. I hate seeing mine looking so stiff all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lovely, and she has cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think she's really lovely, very nice face, anyway I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/action_figure_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

    Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!