My Fashion Royalty List Part 3

Early this year I made a list of all of the Fashion Royalty dolls I bought for over the period of 2 years! I made a promise to myself that I will only buy 4 or 5 though out the year because; oh well you know ($$$$$$$$$)! So this year I have reach my limit; I only bought 5 Fashion Royalty dolls this year and that is it for now.

When it comes to buying Royalty dolls, I have to really take my time and buy wisely! What do I mean by buying wisely; when I first bought Grand Arrival Colette she wasn't my doll of choice! Now you may ask yourself "Why on God's green earth would she buy a doll she didn't want?" I bought Colette under peer pressure, because with my new found knowledge I so wanted a Fashion Royalty dolls  and everyone on the doll forums was talking about them. Trust me you would have done the same thing! My first choice was Lost Angel Colette because she was really cool with so much style! The lady who was selling the dolls had Lost Angel Colette on EBay, but I really did feel like biding, so I went ahead and bought Grand Arrival Colette and when she came home I could not stop taking pictures of her!

Now that you know my history, here is my list of the Royalty dolls I bought this year leading to my 13th Fashion Royalty doll Mais oui! Giselle Diefendorf!
 




















10. Mission Moscow Takeo Mizutani- I always wanted Takeo! He is the one and only sexy Asian doll until Japan Ken comes out that is out right now. In The Mix Takeo was cool but there is something about this Takeo that makes all the ladies and men love him!





















11. Style Strategy Lukas Maverick-  I never really liked Lukas, he looks like a mean Fashion boss! The kind that if you mess up his Late he will tell you how bad your clothes are and that your parents should have feed you to the sharks because that's how much your life is worth! But, little to my surprise he is nothing like that! When it came to getting a Lukas Rock Ringmaster was nowhere to be found and I decide that Mr. Strategy was going to be my best friend!

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments