Blogging Break: Update!

Hello fellow doll collectors!

So many things have been happening while I’m on a blogging break! For one the new Barbie Basics line is coming out very soon, we have an Asian Ken and I just finish my first story! My new story is Call “Newbie’s” you will know more about that in the near future.

I’m really working on making Brooklyn Stars Forever better for all my readers’ out there! I see that my blog is read by people all over the world, instead just giving everyone a few sentences here and there my post will have much more depth.

Plus you see this banner that will change also! I worked really hard on it and I decide I need to add more photos to it so it can fit the blog better, wish me luck on that one!

I also want to do something special for Black Barbie 30th Anniversary so I need to choose 6 and 8 of my Black Barbie dolls to do a very special photo shoot more details later!

Just make sure you are back next week for brand new everything!

Love ya and God Bless
Ebony, Nicole

Comments

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!