Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Children are here!

My three girls I ordered back in June came last Tuesday and I'm so happy to have them here! Vinyl Vintage Reese who I renamed Raina is too cute! Mais Oui Giselle is really gorgeous; the only part I dislike is her hair but that can be changed! and Finally Boogie Beach Aria who I now call Alva! When the girls arrived I heard them fighting in the box! Alva was saying how she had to wait almost 3 months for them to come and Raina and Giselle kept saying it wasn't their fault! Integrity always take to so long to shipped out there dolls! Of course when I opened the box, all that fighting stop and Alva begged me to open her up first! Which I did and then Giselle and Raina. Soon the girl put aside their difference and took a photo together! Next week I will give them their own photo shoot!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who waits to have their dolls shipped together. Though I'm waiting for some to come from July and then this month (the ITBEs--I'm optimistic, you know!). You're SOOO patient!

    They are fantastic. I love Aria! She's great in person. And the more I see of Reese, too--the more I love her! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I heard the dolls came in almost 2 weeks ago I went crazy! But I had to wait a few more days because the place where I order my dolls shipped a lot of Sooki and didn't shipped Reese, so I had to wait another week! But she is here now and I still so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe we have the same children... well... except Aria - I don't have this one YET.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails