MakeOver:When a Hot perm is not enough!

On Sunday Night (while I was watching The Gates) I decide to give two dolls a makeover. Last year when I rebodied two of my Dolls of the World Barbie Sumatra Indonesia and Kwanzaa, it turned out to be one of the best things I ever did! After learning so much from the doll café forum; I always wanted to put a different head mold on one of my model muse body. That was a year ago so it’s only fair that I do it again this year but, before I go do a photo shoot one girl needs a serious makeover!

The doll that got the makeover was one of my “MY SENCE” dolls which my Doll buddy Angie gave to me last year! I don’t know which doll she is or her name so I will call her Stacey. Stacey is a very pretty girl but, I wanted her to be a little more mature, fun and sexy at the same time.

Rule Number #1: Hot perms do not always work!
At first I gave Stacy a Hot perm: The hair was not getting straight and I was just about fed up with the mess called hair so I took a break!
I put more water on the stove to boil, got my body wash and started to wash Stacey hair. When I finish washing Stacey’s hair I comb it out and use my blow dyer to make her hair straight! NOTE: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS!

After the water came to a boil, I put the hot water in a cup and put Stacey’s hair in it! I let the hair sit for 2 minutes. When the hair was still nice and hot I combed the hair out and let it dye naturally!

Here is what you get!





After I finish this makeover I had to sit down and have a nice warm cup of tea, because it took everything out of me to get my doll’s hair straight!

Comments

  1. LOL I know that feeling well. One time when styling my dolls hair (in the early stages before I really knew what the heck I was doing LOL) I completely melted the dolls hair to the head. Then one time, I left a head soaking in acetone and the next morning... whew good grief lets just say it looked a hot mess. Like one of those shrunken heads from a Tarzan movie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!