Monster High: Cleo De Nile and Deuce Gorgon & What I think about the Monster Dolls

Here I am again with more photos of my new obsession Monster High dolls Cleo and Deuce. Being a person who was never into big headed dolls like Blythe (which are very cute) the Bratz, My Scene (even though I have a few), Liv dolls and Moxie girls this is really new for me! I think we all knew about these dolls for over a month now and I never thought I would become such a big fan. Mattel really has a hit on there hands and they don't need to mess this one up, HINT HINT FASHION FEVER! As I said on Monday's post you can watch Monster High on YouTube and there will be novels coming soon which I really can not wait for and maybe even a show on TV! This is really something to look forward to


Cleo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Deuce
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cleo and Deuce together
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I just broke down and got two of them. I was pleasantly surprised at how adorable they are and how nicely they can be posed. I want the Cleo/Deuce set now. Lots of cuteness at a decent price!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!