Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All the Single Ladies!

Remember in 2008 Popstar Beyonce mad the most annoying song to man called "Single Ladies(Put a ring on it)"! I myself hated that God awful song but millions of others had to get in front of their video cameras and redid the famous moves in Beyonce's video! As I said before the song and video is annoying, but not as annoying when everybody and their mama went jumping around in a black one piece to recreate the
magic!

The video I'm about to show you beats out all the other wannabes! A you girl on Youtube who collects Liv dolls did her own single ladies video better than all the rest! This is why this video is in my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Now this is what I call "Living" it up. Too cute!

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. WURK!!!! That was the cutest video I've seen to date.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails