Monday, April 19, 2010

Photoshoots, New Dolls, more stories coming soon!

This past Saturday April 17, 2010 I went to the Doll Show that I could not wait for since the beginning of this year! I bought so many dolls that my bag broke in the streets of Manhattan (trust me, it was not funny because my dolls were yelling at me)! Later this week I will post stories and photo plus a video of my dolly day out! But to give you a preview here are some photos of Dolls in Bryant Park



You can also see more photos when you click the title of this post!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! More great outdoors photography. Thanks for sharing photos of your new dolls. Congrats on getting them!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails