Katy Perry: You’re So Gay with Fashion Royalty Dolls

katy_perry02

In the Summer of 2008, Katy had everybody wanted to kiss a girl! Well not me but Katy Perry song “I kissed A Girl” was the #1 song in the country. A few months after Katy Perry premiered a song and a video called “You’re So Gay”. It featured Fashion Royalty dolls Erin, Ayumi , Francisco and others. The song is about a girl dating a guy who she feels is more into his guy friend than her! Click link below photo!

00016

Katy Perry You're So Gay

The Video is very funny, I know a lot of gay people were mad when the song came out but you really have to understand what point of view that women are coming from!

 Ur So Gay > Captures

000800008900129

Comments

  1. How on Earth did I miss this video? Lol! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!