RISE: BLOOD HUNTER: THANK YOU AGAIN D7ANA


Rise: Blood Hunter is a 2007 cult horror/neo-noir film directed by Sebastian Gutierrez. It is a Samuel Goldwyn Films release starring Lucy Liu and Michael Chiklis. Rise is a supernatural thriller in which a reporter (Liu) wakes up in a morgue to discover she is now a vampire. She vows revenge against the vampire cult responsible for her situation and hunts them down one by one. Chiklis plays "Rawlins," a haunted police detective whose daughter is victimized by the same group and seeks answers for her gruesome death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise:_Blood_Hunter


NOW I HAVE TO FIND THIS MOVIE! PLUS, I LOVE ME SOME LUCY LIU!

Comments

  1. Hi Ebony! I didn't know you are a Lucy Liu fan ... btw, do you know that Jakks Pacific made a Lucy Liu as Alex of "Charlie's Angels" doll?

    Okay, the "Charlie's Angels" movie gives me the ugh-whillies - shudder from revulsion LOL - but the doll is a decent likeness. She's on a G.I.R.L. Force body - least poseable body around, grrr - but the face looks good.

    Oh and the "Rise" movie is out on DVD; that's how I saw it. Missed the movie theater showing. Was $20 at Walmart last year or so - you can probably find it for less now. Happy Hunting ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot! Forgot to say, you are welcome! You are ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!