The Queen of All Vampires

Going back to my black vampires storyline, Late R&B singer Aaliyah may have been one of the first African American woman to play a lead role in Anne Rice's book turn into a movie "Queen of the Damned". I myself have never read the book but from what I heard, the movie is nothing like the book (who knew). I did however watch the movie because I was and still is a fan of Aaliyah and I have to tell you; she scared the hell out of me. I have watched a lot of Vampires in my day but, no actress or actor made me want to turn off the TV.

On August 25, 2001 Aaliyah died in a plane crash at the age of 22, "Queen of the Damned" was release after Aaliyah death the film was dedicated to her memory.

Comments

  1. as a vampire of her own (ie. no comparisons to the book lol)... Aaliyah as Akasha was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!