If you happen to read old articles on my blog and there is no pictures there! Don't worry, I change my files on my photobucket account and when you change a name everything else changes with it. One day I will sit down and fit up this place. Updates are coming soon so please hold on. I see everyone on the doll boards and blogs are going out of their mind including me about the new Twilight dolls that's coming out this fall! Here is a picture I just play with!
I hope you like it because I know I do. I really can not wait for Edward, I think I'm going to have to recreate a new Bella because I am not buying that chick but, I want those clothes!

Comments

  1. I want the Ken as Edward doll, too. I didn't like the movie, but the doll looks striking. Thanks for passing on this information ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!