Thursday, April 02, 2009

Working on my papers!

I'm finishing up the last year of school. In 2007 I took off a year because college was just getting to me. I been going non-stop all my life and never really relaxed. Between the fall of 2007 and spring 2008, I enjoyed my time off playing with my dolls, reading the bible and the Twilight saga, plus writing short stories. Now its spring 2009 and I'm here in school working on a paper. I had to take a break, too many papers and so little time. I been blogging for over a year now and realize I never really talked about myself. So if you want to know more about me, please feel free to ask me any questions. I love talking to people and I hope people love talking to me.

P.S. I have 2 new Fashion Fever Outfits, I will share photos soon. When the Internet at my home comes back up.

Love
Eboni, Nicole, StormeeJane, StormeeDoll! for the ones who talk to me, you know Who I'm!!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! We all need a rest, just now I am taking one of some commitments that I have. I am an administratrix of Barbie's forum and I asked for a rest.
    My English is terrible, forgives my mistakes. I use a translator.
    Would I like to know that you have career?
    I love your blog and I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails