RBD, A story in the Park!

I made up a little story for my RBD Dolls enjoy!


Looking into each others eyes!

Diego: I remember when we used to come here all the time!

Roberta: I know! There are so many memories here. The greatest one’s were with you

Diego:
Roberta, I’m so glad you feel that way; I feel the same way about you.


Roberta: I see you.

Diego: Get down from there Roberta, I don't want you to hurt yourself


Diego: Lets come back here once a month; okay!

Roberta: You said it, I always like having fun with my best friend.

FIN

Comments

  1. Cute story and cute dolls. Ebony, I like how you have photographed them outside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!