The Doll Show/ My First Music Video

Who knew that my first music Video would be the pictures, I took from the doll show this past weekend. The show was an entertaining place to be; it wasn’t too big or small, just enough for you to have fun and meet other wonderful people who love dolls just as much as you. The doll show was being held at Best Western, Mill River Manor in Rockville, Centre NY. When I walk in there, I felt like a kid who was in a candy store and could not help him/herself. Like a child who can not buy just one piece of candy, I could not buy just one doll. I left out with ONLY 4 girls and I have to tell you, there were more girls telling me they wanted to come home with me!! Sad, but I had to leave them behind. I went with three wonderful ladies who were a joy to hang out with; after we left the doll show we went to the mall and went crazy with our camera. Our girls love taking pictures, when you see this video there maybe a few ladies who just could not stop jumping in front of others. These girls love to show off so here is there first music video...

Have fun watching!!




P.S. I thinks I spell something wrong at the end, please don't mind me!!

Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwwww!! LOVED IT :D

    Your dolls look awesome, I also love that colorful background! Makes me want to have a dynomite girl so bad :( But it's great lots of fun!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!