Friday, July 04, 2014

Happy 4th of July.......Don't Be Mad At Me!

A Cherry Blossom Tree
OMG, I cannot remember the last time I made a blog post. So many things has happened over the past  two years, I don't have enough time to over the details with you (all of you). I'm still working, I almost finish paying off some huge bills. I may come into some problems next month, but I have to give thanks to God that my head is still on tight.


Do I still play with my dolls?



Yes, when I find the time I do sit down and take pictures, but not all the time!


Will I come back to the blog?

Yes, that will happen before the end of the year. I never got my new computer updated because, I have a mother who will eat that computer alive.

Takeo & Addie? The Moment of Truth!



The show will come back, but it will only have two more seasons. These things take so much time. I will have to sit and write down how I want everything to go. Don't worry, your favorite couple will have their wedding!


I have many things to share and can not wait to come back and blog with you. I will try to blog 2 tomes a month so we won't lose touch!

Until next time!

7 comments:

  1. It was so good to see a post from you! <3 You are missed!!! *hugs* Looking forward to your return!! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! You have been sorely missed. Your photos are better than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a surprise! Looking forward to you returning and posting some stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, and I hope that you had a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay. Glad to read that you will be returning. Looking forward to seeing your fab photos and catching up with some of your photostories ;-)

    Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I look forward to seeing you posting again. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Never too old for dolls.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails