So 4 Years Ago!






On March 11, 2008 I started a little  blog called Brooklyn Star where it was going to be about me but, I change the name to Brooklyn Stars Forever because well I live in Brooklyn, New York and my dolls said they wanted me to blog about them too! Over the years it was less about me and more about my girls and boys! So cheers to them! 

Plus thank you to everyone who reads my crazies, my bad grammar and my misspelling of words!  I always pray for you when reading this blog!

Comments

  1. Congrats on blogging for 4 years. May you enjoy many more years blogging! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I thoroughly enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Now get back to making that video. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAH, I know you read the other post! I'm working on it!

    Thank you everyone for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I have enjoyed reading your blog and watching your videos too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started my blogs just since last August / October, I hope I get to four years like you. Compliments :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has it really been four years? Wow! Congrats! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra, I stop by thedollcafe so glad you are back!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!