I HATE INTERNET EXPLORER 9

For the past month or 2, my mom has been telling me that there is something wrong with my Internet. When you click enter on any site it will tell you "You have no connection" or something like that, so last week my mom downloaded the new Internet Explorer 9.

When my mom downloaded the new Internet Explorer, I was not home so I could not see how everything happen. Later that night after going to the bank and doing some shopping, I sat down for an hour to get my head together. Thank God for that hour because I so need it; when downloading the Internet Explorer 9 it change everything on my main site which is the Administrator side. I could not find my pictures, videos and my documents and my documents are very important to me; it’s where I have a layout for my bills, my old school work and my personal dairy or aka stories. I was so freaking (I can not use the other f word) mad, I just had to step away from the computer. That same night I went also into every file and came across my pictures, videos and my documents. I was happy to find the information but, so how nothing can go back in place.

Not only did IE 9 mess with the brain of my computer, it mess with my blogger site too. For the whole weekend my stats was not showing up and that made me madder, so how early Sunday morning the stats came back up. Now I'm having a problem with Template Designer; you know the place where you change almost everything on your blog to make it look great. Yesterday evening I just realize something is wrong with it and I don't know how long it will be like this.

I never had a problem with Internet Explorer; it was always easy to when we had AOL. Now with this new version is making me very unhappy. Internet Explorer or whoever owns it needs to make sure when a person is downloading their software, someone should always be on call to help during the process.

Comments

  1. That is very scary! Why would they touch any of your files on the download. That is so crazy. It does sound like there may be something else going on, too. You may want to load Mozilla Firefox, too, and see what happens with that program. I use IE, too. I had problems with a particular site that would never run. When I loaded Firefox, it immediately told me that there was another program that needed updating b4 it could run. Once that program was updated, I went back to my IE and it worked better. IE wasn't smart enough to tell me that the file needed updating. Good luck. I know how frustrating that can be. You may want to run your virus and defrag programs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend told me and it worked perfectly!... To uninstall Internet Explorer
    The following instructions apply to both Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
    1.Click the Start button , type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.
    2.Under Unins...tall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
    3.Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.
    4.Click one of the following:
    Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
    Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).
    Note

    After you uninstall Internet Explorer 9, the previously installed version of Internet Explorer will be available on your computer. It is not necessary to reinstall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!