30 black dolls I love!

Photo by Mieke Linden





I'm turning 30 this year; yes I'm getting old and there is nothing I can do about it! God has bless me  to make it this far and I can not wait to see what else he has in store for me. With that being said, I would like to focus on 30 black dolls I love in my collection! I will start from 30 and work my way down to number 1. You will see this list though out the month of February and into March! Now I have to make sure I have 30 black dolls.......

Comments

  1. That is an awesome way to commemorate your 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just 30 dolls??? It must be a challenge to narrow it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Many more birthdays to come!

    Love that photo of the Black dolls in copper bathing suits. Neat.

    I've just completed my list of my favorite Black dolls. I limited them to ten-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks LaNeshe

    Niel I have 36 black dolls and its very hard just picking 30 knowing there will be six left over!

    Thanks D7ana and that photo belongs to someone one flick check the link below!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!