Thursday, July 23, 2009

VOGUE ITALIA July issue show Black Barbies Love!

In July 2008; Vogue Italia made history by paying respect to all Black Models and designers thoughout the fashion industry by having their first all black issue. This year it's all about Barbie; The Black Barbie we should say!



The Cover

I have to say, seeing these photos made me cry a little bit. I truly love being African America and going into stores seeing dolls who have the same skin complexion like me.



Other blogs to check out:
http://projectrungay.blogspot.com/2009/07/vogue-black-barbie.html
http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/07/all_black_italian_vogue_return.html
http://fashion.mirror.co.uk/2009/07/shes-beautiful-shes-black-shes.html
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! Next week I will have my review on the Rocawear So in Styles Barbie dolls!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Ebony, for providing these links. It's interesting to see the various responses to the Black Barbie supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog,i have been looking for people who love barbies as much as i do :) check me out on yourtube.com/morganford2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have it, it´s incredibly!!!!!! i recommend all of you to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Dali sofa, I want one of this.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think so please share your thoughts and feelings on any subject! Plus if you see a word or a sentence out of order, do not be afraid to let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails